{ houndstooth in fall }

Tuesday, October 21, 2014



Well, I must say that picking out outfits in south during this season can be quite tricky. In the morning all  I want to do is put on riding boots and a sweater, but come 12p.m. I am dying and want to pull my boots off and trade my sweater for a blouse. This outift is perfect for that, in the morning I can wear tights and the sweater, and come lunch time I can pull the cardigan and tights off! That way when its time to head to work I don't even have to change.

P.S. Once again I would like to give a huge shoutout to the lovely Georgie  Latremouille for taking these amazing shots of me! She is an awesome up-and-coming photographer and I would love to recommend her to anyone that lives in the Augusta, GA area!

Check out her page Sundaze Photography and follow her on instagram at @welcometogeorgia

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature