{ & its all in the details.. }

Sunday, January 18, 2015











Hey there!

This month I have been absolutely loving simple looks. These Aldo booties +  Piko top + jeans have been my go-to look lately. Throw on some dainty necklaces and boom you're done! When I'm at school from 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. I really don't want some heavy statement necklace around my neck all day. That's why I love dainty jewelry, because it makes the same statement but without all the fuss. Don't get me wrong... this girl loves some statement jewelry, but there is something so classy and simplistic about this "&" necklace. Who wouldn't want to get jewels like that once a month for a whole year? If you want to receive a necklace every month join @carriegraceshop's necklace club. Use the code: "2015" for $30 off or sign up for $16 a month!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature