spring forward with barbour

Wednesday, April 19, 2017









Hey there!

Okay, I know what you are thinking! A jacket in April.. in Alabama!? But y'all, it gets so chilly in the mornings here (50's until 11 am, I have class at 8am!) and I can't tell y'all how many times I reach for this pretty little coat. It is the perfect light-weight jacket that is so easy to throw on, and even easier to roll up when it does get warmer throughout the day! I love the navy tartan for summer, and it will transition so well into the fall for those chilly gamedays! OH, and can we talk about this scarf?? It is the perfect summer staple and is such a statement piece. 
*Thank you to Barbour for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time..
1 comment on "spring forward with barbour"
  1. This is such a cute jacket! I love how you paired it with the white jeans!
    Lauren | Pretty as a Peony

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature