hailey daily: girl updated

Thursday, February 15, 2018
What a moody mood board! I don't know if it was just valentines day inspiring me, or if I just really fell for pink hues this year.. but I am definitely feeling all of these shades of pink. I have been wanting to hone in on my style, and this is the direction I want to go in! I have played with these colors for a while and I feel that although no one color describes me, these shades are the closest it's going to get (besides a rainbow, of course :) I hope you enjoy just being inspired by this as much as I am. Per usual, let me know what you think in the comments and if this is something you'd like to see again in the future!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..
2 comments on "hailey daily: girl updated"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature