match-matchy

Thursday, June 1, 2017






top | pants | shoes | hat

Hello again!

Ugh, this look has got to be one of my all time faves for the blog. I am living for matching sets at the moment, and this one my friends... it takes the cake! One of the best parts about this set is that it can actually be purchased as separates, so if you are larger in the top and smaller in the bottom (or vise versa), you can buy to suit your body instead of purchasing a set that may not fit the top or bottom! I also love how easily both can pair with separate items in my closet. For example, the top looks so great with black skinny jeans, and the pants look so cute paired with all of my favorite graphic tees! 
*Thank you Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature