trend board: sweaters 2018

Tuesday, March 20, 2018








This was actually a project I completed with my bestie, Miranda, for our Fashion Forecasting class! For this particular project we were assigned one clothing item to forecast for the Spring 2018 season. Miranda and I chose sweaters, and after interviewing female students around Auburn, Alabama, I created these boards to display the trends we predicted would be big into the spring season of '18. There are two separate themes above: Rainy Coffee Shop Mornings and A Weekend in Amsterdam, both of which display the color and fabric trends for the spring. What do you think about these trends? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time...
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature