{ B a Miracle: part 2 }

Sunday, November 29, 2015







 necklace || vest: Swank || top: piko || jeans || flats || bracelets

Hey there!

The holidays have officially begun!! My absolute favorite thing about holidays is the celebration of giving. The act of giving is not just limited to Christmas parties and holiday celebrations, my absolute favorite jewelry brand, Betsy Pittard Designs, has got the giving feeling, too! 'B a Miracle' is a fundraiser that BPD is running from Thanksgiving Day all the way to New Years Day! Every single penny that they raise will go straight to the Children Miracle Network in Augusta, Georgia. To donate all you have to do is go to www.gofundme.com/bamiracle. Be a difference and make a donation! Even if it is just a dollar. :) 

Just a couple things about my outfit... my jeans are still on sale (and I just got them on black friday and have already worn them a ton!). Also, if you would like to purchase my shirt or vest you can call (706)-432-9282 to purchase! Its been pretty warm here so this look is still easing me into fall...although in some places its snowing.

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature