pool day

Thursday, June 23, 2016









Hey there!

Who else is loving high waisted bikini bottoms this summer? They are pretty much the only type of bottoms I have now, which is crazy because just two years ago I would have died if I would have been caught wearing one. I'm not sure what it is about them but they just feel SO flattering. My favorite thing about this pair is that you can fold them down whenever you want to tan (because I don't love the tan lines high waisted bottoms give you!) My top is actually one that I found at a J. Crew sale for $5 so I linked a similar one in black that would be just as cute with these bottoms! My hat is a T.J.Maxx find and was only $15!

Until next time!

Thanks for reading..


3 comments on "pool day"
  1. holy cow that whole outfit is SO CUTE!!!! I'm in love with the pink AND the stripes AND the pom poms!!!
    Sweetly,
    Sally
    www.sweetlysally.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature