timex

Friday, January 6, 2017





TIMEX watch | jeans | vest | top

Hey there! 

I am so, so happy that large-faced watches are still very much on trend, because they have got to be on of my all-time favorite accessories! I am always wearing a watch and it is definitely a must-have kind of item when getting dressed in the morning! I like to switch up my watch game every once in a while with a good leather band.. and let me tell you, this one is so nice! I love the color of the band as it pairs with my favorite flats so well, and it goes nicely with the other colors I traditionally wear. I also love how light-weight it is, as well as how easy it is to just throw on! It would definitely make a great gift or treat to yourself now that you have all that extra Christmas gift money ;) 
*Thank you to TIMEX for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time..



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature