raw & rebellious

Tuesday, February 7, 2017









Raw & Rebellious Necklaces | jeans (similar) | boots | similar sweater

Hey there!

I am so excited to be sharing with y'all a very fun collaboration with a local jewelry designer in Auburn, Alabama! Sarah Smyth is a fellow student of mine here at AU and is a new jewelry designer, and y'all.. her stuff is too cute! If you have been following me for a while you probably know I usually gravitate towards fun jewelry that is different and very in-the-moment! I love this line specifically for that reason, and it is by far the easiest jewelry line to layer. Each piece is so individually unique, but can be layered to make a bold statement! I also love these pieces because I don't really have any jewelry that has this antique finish and R&R has really made me fall in love with this look that is so in right-now! For some more inspo head to R&R instagram, you can also purchase there!
*Thank you to Raw & Rebellious for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature