no boys allowed

Tuesday, February 28, 2017






Hey there!

This tee definitely says it all! When my friend, Emilee, and I were out exploring and taking pictures for this shoot one of the main thoughts that went through my head was doing the same thing when I was little and thinking "no boys allowed". This tee takes me back to that, while still making me feel fun.. not to  mention the bold red print makes people stop and stare! The best part of this graphic tee is that it is under $40!! I am wearing a small and could have definitely done a medium for a more slouchy fit.
*Thank you to Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time..


Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
1 comment on "no boys allowed"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature