spring forward

Monday, February 26, 2018






Hello again! 

What a whirlwind of a week this will be. I have three tests this week, formal on Friday, I am moving out of my apartment and into a new one on Saturday, and then leaving for NYC at 5 am on Sunday. WHOA. Once I get back from my week long trip to New York Trip (which I will be recapping on here!!), I am headed to Miami for Spring Break. I am SO ready to head to Florida and be warm just all the time. I love spring and summer shoes most, especially how fun and flirty they can be. I was in love with this style of heel last summer, and I am so beyond happy it has returned this season. I also love how easily these heels can be transformed from being structured with jeans, to being flirty with a mini dress or skirt. They would be perfect to transition into fall, too! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature