{ Layers in the South }

Wednesday, January 21, 2015






I've never met a Sarta skirt I didn't like... true story. 
If you leave any where near the south you are probably aware of the super high (for winter at least) temps we are experiencing right now. It's almost the end of January and it feels like its March or April. Don't get me wrong... I'm yearning for Spring just like everyone else, it just feels wrong. While taking these pictures I was actually kind of hot... that's not normal. Anyways, as you know if you frequent my Instagram or blog often, I am obsessed with Sarta Designs and all of the fabulous creations Ms. Alex makes. They're just so effortless and classy while still being functional and comfy. How often do you find that in a skirt? Not that often, let me tell you. A fun fact about this skirt is that Alex actually made 13 other ones for all of the girls in my sorority (Alpha Delta Pi) that will be attending District Leadership Conference at the end of this month. Thanks to Alex we will all be matching and look classy whilst doing so! P.S. Good news... if you've been on the fence and couldn't decide if you should get one or not, or you just need a little extra push to purchase one, you can use the code haileydailyxo to get 10% off any skirt(s)!! 

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature