{ plaidfully perfect }

Wednesday, February 4, 2015








Old Navy Shirt//J.Crew Puffer Vest//Daniel Wellington Watch//LLBean Boots
J.Crew Factory Bracelet

FREEZING. COLD. RAIN. 
That's all I've got to say about this post... But forreal though, I don't think I've ever been this cold before. I was so desperate to get some good shots I nearly froze to death! As you know, I took these pictures in Germany over the Christmas break. In the very last photo you can see my Oma's barn in the background. One of my favorite parts about Germany (besides seeing my family-and lets not forget the food.. hello 50 extra pounds coming home) is knowing that I'm staying in a house that is over 100 years old. It's so hard for me to imagine what life must have been like here a hundred years ago when this house was built! Looking at old pictures and talking about family members I've never met is so interesting to me.

On to the post..
I think I probably wore this exact outfit 3 times while there...I kid you not. It's just so easy. Bean boots were ideal pretty much every single day because of the yucky rain/snow combo that was going on all day. Believe it or not.. this puffer vest is actually really warm. Don't under estimate the puffer.

Thanks for reading!
Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature