{ Sarta Designs: The Hailey }

Sunday, February 8, 2015











Can we just take a moment to talk about how fab this skirt is?
Because it is.. and the best part is I actually collaborated with Alex of Sarta Designs and got to pick the fabric for this skirt! Never have I worked with such a sweet, determined, (and easy to work with) individual like Alex. She is the absolute best and I am so thankful I got the opportunity to work with her to create this skirt for her 'bloggers spring line'. This skirt screams spring and as soon as I found the fabric I knew it was going to be perfect for the line! I love hues like sea green, fuchsia, and chartreuse for spring. Although the ugly winter weather is still lurking outside, I want to pretend that spring is in fact around the corner, and by putting on this skirt I think it kind of gives me a slight bit of hope. I'm so excited to find new ways to style this skirt all spring and summer! With all of the different colors its pretty much impossible to go wrong. I love florals for spring just as much as every other girls in the world but it has definitely  been over done.. thats why I love this skirt because its like a modern twist on floral. 

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



1 comment on "{ Sarta Designs: The Hailey }"
  1. You are so cute!! And I love this skirt/outfit!!

    xoxo,
    Mal

    malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature