{ new year }

Monday, December 28, 2015













    sweater | jeans | shoes | necklace

Hey friends!

I cannot believe Christmas has already come and gone! Actually..I cannot believe 2015 has already come and gone. This year has truly been a year of change for me. Normally at this time every year I look back and sigh with relief that I made through another year. This year, I smile and am I so incredibly happy with the changes that have occurred in my life. This time last last year I could have never truly said that I live for myself and I no longer feel like I live a life of superficiality. I feel like I am who I am supposed to be at this point in my life. Life is something so precious, as we only get one. Going into 2016 I know that I will be heading into even bigger changes. I will soon be attending a different university, I will be living on my own for the first time in my life (or with a roommate-but still "alone"), and I will finally be moving in the right directions to follow my dreams. If that isn't something to smile about than I don't know what is. So here's to heading into a new year and new opportunities! 

P.s. I think this necklace is sold out right now..but stay posted they restock very quickly! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...

Hailey Daily 




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature