{ classic chambray + white }

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hello again!

I hope all of you had a good week. I know mine was long and I am ready for the weekend. It is beginning to get to that point in the semester where more and more tests and quizzes are appearing in my agenda (sigh). The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that spring is coming! If you know me, you know I (and my mother alike) hate winter. Its my least favorite season and kinda just makes me feel sad, you know? Spring is one of the best times of year because everything is growing, everyone has a new found life and spirit about them, and well..schools almost out! This top from Penelope Sage makes me so excited to wear light weight tops again! (Its also the perfect length for leggings too-if its not getting warm near you any time soon...or worse, if you enjoy winter! haha). I love the chambray as its the perfect shade, not too dark, not too light, and it just looks so good paired with white jeans! 
You can purchase the top here

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily 


Thank you Penelope Sage for sponsoring this post!



Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature