{ pretty little scarf }

Thursday, February 11, 2016







Hey there!

You may not have noticed but in case you normally shop the post.. they are now located at the bottome instead of directly below the picture 
Man oh man.. I can't believe its only February. I feel like this winter has been going on FOREVER. Am I right? Either way.. my got to during the winter is definitely black. This black Piko top is my go to because its made of 100% bamboo and is seriously the most comfy thing own-and looks super cute! This scarf has go to be one of my favorites from this year.. not to mention its incredibly soft!

Life has been super hectic lately... with homecoming week, tests, homework every single night, and just regular duties blogging has kind of fallen to the back burner. Hopefully soon I can be writing and posting like I'd like to.

Thanks for reading!

Until next time,

Hailey Daily



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature