wrapped

Thursday, July 21, 2016










similar top | similar shorts | wrap bracelet | wedges

If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't.. get on that now @HaileyDailyxo) you know I have already worn this Wrapped by Sav wrap bracelet so many times already! I am obsessed with stones this summer and this suede wrap caught my eye like no other! It is only $30 and oh so cute! There are so many color options to chose from and they are all so fun. White is definitely my favorite though.. it just goes with everything! Definitely check out the rest of Wrapped by Sav's website out, she has so many fun things on there!
How fun are these swing shorts though? I am loving this style for summer as they are just so flattering and flirty! My exact pair are from Swank, but I linked a similar pair from Show Me Your Mumu that are just as cute!
*Thank you Wrapped by Sav for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature