mott & bow

Wednesday, August 9, 2017








Hello again!

Being a woman, it is SO incredibly hard to find the perfect fitting jeans. As years go by my shape and size begins to vary more and more and jeans fit differently on my body. As a teenager I struggled because jeans fell off of me, in my beginning years of college I found that jeans just weren't flattering on me, and now as a young adult I love jeans, but sometimes they just don't fit me right because of my bum. I absolutely love these Mott & Bow Jeans because they are SO well made and soft to the touch. Not only that, but they literally fit like a glove. I love how they adjust to my shape and stretch to fit perfectly, without stretching out too much to where they are too big after one wear.
Mott & Bow is a brand dedicated to creating high-quality jeans at a reasonable price. Over the course of 30 years they have perfected the perfect technique by controlling the whole process start to finish. 
*Thank you to Mott & Bow for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature