sunny with diff

Thursday, August 17, 2017





Can you believe it? We are now in the month of August and summer is coming to an end. Monday I will begin my senior year at Auburn (say whaaat??) and I cannot believe it. How does the time go by so fast!? The best part about the south though is that we don't have to give up the "summer weather" for a couple months.. I mean last year it was SO hot on Halloween in October. This fall will bring on a lot of fun things for me, including football games! One thing I clearly remember last year was needing cute sunnies for the games because otherwise you were straight up blinded the entire time. All summer I have been living in these Diff Eye Wear sunnies and they would be perfect to transition into fall into! They are doing a massive sale right now, and as always are introducing some super cute styles like these
Thank you to Diff Eye Wear for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature