mauve jumpsuit dreams

Wednesday, August 30, 2017





Hey there! 

This fall I have been noticing some different trends for colors that are unlike trends from other fall seasons. Hues that are more resemblant of spring, but in deeper variants, like this dusty mauve, are making their way into our closets. I am obsessed with this silky jumpsuit and the fact that I don't have to do much accessorizing once its on.. it's bangin' by itself! I also love how versatile it is, because even though it is a silky material it could easily by dressed down with some cool sneakers and a ball cap or leather jacket. Either way, this beauty deserves some room in your closet this fall!
Thank you Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...

1 comment on "mauve jumpsuit dreams"
  1. I love how unique this outfit is, thanks for sharing! And PS, you look gorgeous in it!
    Lauren | Pretty as a Peony

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature