the last picnic

Thursday, April 19, 2018











Last week I went on a lil picnic with the gals from modern minutiae, Roxane and Ade. I have loved getting to know them over the past two semesters and I am thankful to get to spend so much time with them in classes (we have like 4 together LOL).
We have had some weird weather lately (some days 50 degrees and some are 80, literally one day in between), so we really lucked out with a sunny and 75 day! We ended up at the prettiest little park on Auburn's campus, and listened to music while we chowed down on some snacks. I am going to try not to get sentimental, but thinking that this will be one of my last memories on campus is kind of getting to me (sappy- i know). I am not graduating this semester, but the classes I am taking online and then doing my internship in the fall, so this was my last semester as a traditional student. My time at Auburn has been so bittersweet, and the past two years have taught me SO much. I am thankful to have spent so much time around so many creatives that are as fashion obsessed as I am. 
Here's to the future.
*Thank you to Ade Riggins for taking these photos!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..
1 comment on "the last picnic"
  1. شركة ركن سيف
    لخدمات تنظيف الخزانات بالاحساء
    حصرياً قومى بتنظيف خزانات منزلك مهما كان حجمها او عددها اوكفائتها فقط ب200 فلة شقة منزل الكل عندنا يتساوى شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء هى الشركة الوحيدى التى لن تتكرر لاننا فصيلة نادرة لن ترى مدى افضليتنا وتطورنا إلا عندما تجربنا فى تنظيف الخزانات وتعقيمها فقط اعتمد علينا وسننفذ لك كل مات تريد بسعر خفيف على عرق الوريد .

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature