{ red white & blue x two }

Wednesday, July 2, 2014



The look above is one that I am absolutely in love with, it's a little bit of a more dressed up edge to my usual 'fourth of july' look. Not only is it cute, but it is surprisingly comfy! This outfit would be perfect for a more family like setting or dinner where a more dressed up look is expected. Because it is so hot where I live, this look would be temp-friendly for the evening, but if you live where it may be a little cooler, this look would look just as great with the tank untucked and with white jeans (seen below). With a pop of red, perhaps with a bag, shoes or earrings the outfit is taken for warm temps to a cool evening. 
                   
                                                                              Casual Look




The look above is one I've worn multiple times and is super simple/cute. The only thing I changed was throwing on the American Flag Aeoropostale Head Band to make it a little more suited for the Fourth! I would definitely wear this outfit to go watch fireworks or to an event outside! I hope that the outfits above helped you decide what you will be sporting on Friday :) 

Until next time,

Hailey Daily









Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature