{ tunic love }

Sunday, July 6, 2014
 
                       

Hello Friends!

I have decided to try and post at least once a week on my blog! I feel like I have so much to say, and never enough time to put the true effort I would like to into my blog/instagram! I will try and do this so I can be consistent rather than posting once a month or two. So, having said that I will try to not only post "ootds" like the one above, but also looks or fun ways to save money when styling outfits! I also want to start making youtube videos! If you have any ideas on what you would like to see, comment below and I would love to talk about it/style it! 
  I  also have some exciting news to share with you all. I recently started my new job a local specialty shop (and let me tell you it is the bomb.com ... people still say that right?). This job is right up my alley, I finally get to work with merchandise hands on, and I get to see what the business world has to offer me! Also, on the subject of new embraces I am super excited to announce that I am now a Love Always Couture Brand Representative!!!! This means that I have the opportunity to offer all those who purchase of off lovealwaysbysyd.com 15% of their entire purchase using the code haileydailyxo! I am so thankful for this opportunity and look forward to where it will take me! 
Speaking on terms of the photos above, there is not much else that I can say but: I love tunics! If you follow my instagram you saw that I posted a picture of my vineyard vines tunic that I got last summer. I love tunics because they can be worn on the beach, to school, to work.. you get it, pretty much anywhere. Dress it up, dress it down, any way you style it- they always looks classy! I wore the one above with white slacks and Tory Burch flats for my first day of work, and it was a hit! No matter what, every time I wear it I get tons of compliments, its such a statement piece! Although the one above can be purchased at the Masters Tournament, I found some options that are listed below that are similar!






Until next time,

Hailey Daily 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature