{ summer jewels }

Monday, July 21, 2014

                                               
 

Hello friends!

Lately I have been loving all things sparkly and light! Summer in the south means making looks look glam without all the fuss and weight! This look would be perfect for dinner or an indoor party during the summer! This top from Old Navy reminds me alot of the bejeweled and beaded tops/sweaters that were in this past winter. I loved the look then but couldn't justify the cost vs. the amount of times I planned on wearing it! However, this top is one that I purchased in spring, have worn during the summer, and plan to wear this upcoming fall! It is super light and looks a bit more pricey than its actual cost of only $20 or so.
Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature