{ spring transitions }

Thursday, March 10, 2016











Hi there!
 
I hope y'all have had a great week so far, I know mine has been busy as ever! This week is ADPi week at my school, so every night there has been a super fun activity to attend. I cannot believe that this semester is already half way over, and I am finally beginning to realize how hard it is going to be to leave such a great group of girls. But I don't mean to get sappy.. lets talk about this weather! Last week it was in the 40's and now its 80. That can make it reeeeeally to dress for the season. I definitely don't want to jump into summer clothes too fast (even though its so hard not to with every person I follow on insta on Spring Break), so dressing appropriately can be so card. I love these pants SO much and I can already see myself wearing them so much (year round)! They come in 7 colors and are super comfy. The top I am wearing is also perfect for this time of year because its light weight and can be worn so many different ways. The top and the pants are both under $60!
What clothes are you guys going toward during these transition months?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Until next time..
 
Hailey Daily
 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature