{ neutrals win }

Thursday, March 3, 2016











Hey friends!

I hope all of you have had a great week so far... I know mine has been long and I am so ready for the weekend! This week has been exceptionally weird in terms of weather, Monday was really warm (in the 70s!) and then today it was 42 degrees... spring is so strange. I was kind of excited about the weather because it meant I could squeeze one last sweater in there before putting them away for the season. Now, unfortunately, is always the best time to snag those expensive sweaters you eye'd all winter and are now on super sale! The one I am wearing, for example, is under $30 (the discount is huge, y'all)! I actually did buy a few from some stores for super cheap, because every year I tell myself I will but I always stupidly buy bathing suits instead (and vise versa for fall). If there is anything I've learned, but them on sale, because next year you will be kicking yourself for not buying it. 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature