{ port royal }

Tuesday, April 26, 2016


Summer. Oh, sweet, sweet Summer. It's so close, yet so far away. My finals are next week and then this gal is free! The first  thing I thought about is the clothing I would be wearing during the summer (duh!) I love wearing hats during the summer because my hair is so fine (and gets so greasy so fast..sad face) that if I want to do the "two day hair" thing, I have to wear a hat! So, this one from Port Royal Outfitters is going to be seen all over my Instagram this summer :) I love the color (the perfect summer color-not too bright, not too dull), and the little navy sea boat is so stinkin' cute! Also, this sunglass strap is the exact one I have been looking for since last summer. I love that it comes in so many different colors of seersucker! Oh, and they are the perfect length- I have found a bunch of them that hang at awkward lengths, but this one falls at the perfect spot!
Thank you Port Royal Outfitters for sponsoring this post!

If you love this hat as much as I do, can head to my Instagram (@haileydailyxo) and enter to win it :)

Until next time..

Hailey Daily








Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature