{ paisley bikini }

Monday, April 4, 2016






top (sold out:similar)|| bottoms || hat

Hey there!

Ah...finally. Spring Break, I love you. I am so incredibly happy to be in Mexico Beach! As I said before, I am here with many my ADPi sorority sisters, and we are all staying in one large condo together. When planning my bathing suits for the week, I knew I wanted ones that were going to be easy to tan in, and cute, of course! When I stumbled upon this one on Aerie's website, I knew I had to get it (not to mention they are always running sales, always wait until one is happening!) I got this top and bottom for $20 each (what a steal!) I absolutely love Aerie's bathing suits, in fact, almost all of mine for this trip are from Aerie. They just support the fact that not everyone is the same size, and I am in love with their #aeriereal campaign. 

Unfortunately, this cute little scoop top is sold out (and only sold online), but I linked one that is the same print in a more traditional push up top! As you'll notice from my posts from this week, I am kind of obsessed with high wasted bottoms right now. I love the way they fit my body, and I  just roll down the top when I tan :)

Thanks for reading,

Until next time!








\

Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature