{ floral fun }

Thursday, April 28, 2016


Hey Y'all!

Doesn't this little number have you dreaming of the 4th of July? I know as soon as I saw it I would be wearing it for all of those fun parties and days leading up to the 4th! This dress from The Purple Door Boutique is so, so, so fun! I absolutely love the print.. watercolor is so in right now! Also, what is better than a dress with pockets!? I am all about a dress that is light weight, so it is perfect for those hot summer days when you want to wear basically no clothing at all (did I mention it was 89 degrees this week....... its April.) I honestly haven't found a dress like this in a while and I'm so happy that I have one that I can dress up and down super easily- I plan on wearing this dress again soon with flats, my monogram necklace, the same statement earrings, and a high pony!) 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



1 comment on "{ floral fun }"
  1. This dress is gorgeous!! I love it with the lace up heels :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature