{ the new it bikini }

Thursday, April 7, 2016














top || bottom || float || sunglasses

Hello Friends!

Can you say photo-op? There could not be anything more picture perfect than this cute little daisy float! Its perfect for beach days, especially for big groups! The middle of the float is actually a beach ball, and the petals make for the perfect float for the ocean or pool. Fun story about this beach ball though... while I was up in the beach house grabbing a bite to eat, the float flew away with the wind! I came back to my friends waving to a boat as it sailed away WITH THE BALL. It floated so far away because of the wind, that they couldn't even reach it. It was crazy to say the least..at least I have the most important part :)

Also... this bathing suit is too cute, right!? If you have been keeping up with my other posts you know where its from.. Aerie! I love this particular bathing suit top because I can just untie the top and boom you can tan!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature