go-to summer tank

Tuesday, May 31, 2016








top | earrings |  necklace (similar here and here) | watch | jeans |wedge

 Hey friends!

Here's to it almost being June! I cannot believe that we are so close to the month (that I consider to be) the beginning of summer. I love summer in Georgia because it means that it is warm, sunny, and everyone is happy (summer is my favorite season, can you tell?) The only thing that I don't love about summer is trying to dress for work every single day. I am now working full time and I am in a constant battle with myself as to dress up or dress down for work. I find myself gravitating towards easy tops that look great with jeans or shorts. This top is one that I have already made up five potential outfits in my head because it is just so easy and fun to style! Pair it with shorts, a skirt, jeans, or even high waisted flares and bam... every single way looks completely different! Also, I love this statement necklace from Forever 21. It makes the perfect statement with this tank, but it also looks great your skin (like a deep V top, or a strapless romper!)

Until next time!

Shop the post:



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature