{ awapuhi & marula oil reveiw }

Wednesday, May 18, 2016









Hey there!

This is something that is a little new for me as I don't normally review haircare/beauty products! But who says I don't love a good, fresh look!? I was so incredibly excited to give these products a try as I just got my hair cut and I love trying new ways to style it. I wanted to give a brief summary of what my hair care routine is now that I have been using these products for about a week!

 First, I begin with the Marula Oil. As soon as I get out of the shower I use about drops of it and gently run it into the tips of my hair (I use exactly three because my hair is so short and so fine, if I use any more than that my hair is super oily looking!)  I then let my hair dry a bit as I put my makeup on (just to let my hair breathe for a little bit) and then before I blow dry my hair I use about three or four sprays of the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Texturizing Sea Spray into my hair. Ta-da! That's all there is to it. 

I love the way that both of these products make my hair feel and smell. The oil makes my hair feel silky smooth and the texturizing  spray is amazing in giving my ends a little texture (and overall texture-my hair can have no life sometimes and this product gives it a little boost!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily 


Thank you to Paul Mitchell for sponsoring this post!
You can purchase these products here
Shop the post:


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature