{ summer wishlist }

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hello, lovelies!

I hope you have all been having a lovely beginning to your summer-I know I have! This summer I am definitely all about the light blue hues and touches of light pink and coral! If you check out my instagram feed you will see that I am currently obsessed with blue (if you don't already follow me, you totally should!)

I have always thought that the brand Show Me Your Mumu was super cute, but just recently I have  fallen in love with their new summer collection! Although the prices are sometimes a little above what I like to spend, I have decided that if the piece can be worn in a least two different ways it is worth it. Like the dress above.. I feel like you could easily wear that to a casual lunch but if you wanted to dress it up you could even wear it to attend a wedding.

Another thing I am obsessing over this summer is flamingos. Just a couple months ago my friends and I went to the zoo together. Before going in we all decided that we would pick a "spirit animal", just to make the trip more fun! My friends all agreed that if I was to be an animal, the flamingo would be the one that would best suit me. Before then, I am going to be honest, I never really thought of it too much, but I feel like I would definitely be a flamingo. As silly as it sounds, ever since then I can't help but want everything with flamingos on it! Cue this float and these espadrilles... I am obsessed. I mean how cute!?

These gladiator sandals are the cutest things ever. I love them because last summer I began to obsess over these sandals, but I could not justify spending that much on sandals I would wear only a couple times. Fast-forward to this year and the Steve Madden ones are perfect for every day wear but still have that cute little touch of color and fun. (see these as well-so cute!)

How about those cute sunnies, too? Of course I love my Ray-Ban's, but I think it is always good to have one or two pairs that are just for fun! These and these from Love Always are perfect for dressing up casual outfits, and are super cheap too!

Statement earrings are for-sure making a huge comeback this summer. I remember in high school they were all the rage, then statement necklaces, and then for a while long necklaces and simple earrings seemed to be what was trending. Now (like everything else) it seems that we are back to the ever-so-popular statement earring. This pair is darling for pairing with a simple white sundress, or even an off-the-shoulder top and high waisted shorts! 

What are you loving this summer?

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


shop the post:





Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature