Auburn Recap

Monday, May 23, 2016
Hey Y'all!

As you may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (@haileydailyxo if you don't already, click that follow button), this past weekend I took a trip to Auburn, Alabama. I thought it would be fun to share why I was there, who I went with, and what all we did! This recap will consist entirely of iPhone photos as I didn't bring my camera. It was so much fun to be in the town that I will be living in shortly. 

So, what was I doing in Auburn you ask? As you may know already, I currently work at a boutique in Augusta, Georgia called The Swank Company. Working at Swank is a huge part of my life and so obviously one of the first things that I thought of when I knew for sure that I would be moving to Auburn in the fall was getting a job. Around Christmas time my dad and I drove around Auburn looking at the campus, apartments, and of course the stores! While driving down East Magnolia Avenue there was one store that caught my eye: Behind the Glass. I didn't think twice about where I wanted to work...I applied in March and set up my interview for May, which was this past weekend! Long story short: I am so excited to share that I will be starting at BTG in the fall!!!! The store is so beautiful and I am so excited to be working on a team with such beautiful, confident women who are passionate about fashion and styling. At the end of the day, I love sharing my life on Hailey Daily and I can't wait to look back on these moments in my life and celebrate the small things and the big things (like getting this job!) Now, here are some pictures from the weekend :)

This is the dress that I wore for my interview... fun fact: I actually bought it one day before the interview (last minute, I know), but I knew I wanted the perfect outfit, and not until I saw this dress, did anything else stand out at me. My best friend Haley was with me, and she agreed this this dress was definitely a show-stopper. I am excited because I think I may wear it for a future formal! I don't believe that it is online, but I found it at SOHO in Augusta, GA. 

True Life: When You are Really Nervous for Your Interview
I thought it would be fun to share an image from my Snapchat, as I was freaking out just a tad bit right before the interview. And who doesn't love a good puppy filter? ;)
After the interview, I changed and we headed to campus to walk around and take some pictures. I absolutely love this Piko Tank (similar here), it has slits on the side and makes for the perfect go-to summer tank! Also, these sandals are SO comfy!! I found them at T.J.Maxx and I could not believe how cute and comfortable they were (so of course I had to buy them, duh.)

A snap of my mom, Haley, and I. They are definitely some of my biggest supporters!

I absolutely love this picture, so thankful my bestie came with me to my future home!

"The Loveliest Village on the Plains"...love it! Auburn's Snapchat filters are on point!

Of course we had to stop by the Auburn dorms! If you were wondering, I am planning to affiliate with the Auburn chapter of ADPi.
I can't believe this lovely little area will be home pretty soon... here's to the future!

Shop the Post:



Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature