faux shearling vest

Thursday, October 20, 2016














Hey there!

I hope you all have had an amazing week thus far. I know mine has been super hard because fall break was just that good! Over the break I went home, but before I did I took a little detour to North Georgia! It was a beautiful day last Thursday, so we decided to go to the local pumpkin patch at Jaemor Farms. Y'all, it was too cute! They had a huge pumpkin selection, a corn maize, and a market full with fun fall goodies! I knew when we went I wanted to wear a fall-ish outfit (I say"ish" because it was still in the high 70's), so I pulled out my new favorite vest from Maude Boutique. I searched and searched all last year for the perfect faux suede shearling vest without any luck at all. Then, I saw this one and knew it was the one! It is light weight, so soft, and perfect for lots of layering! I also love the color because it isn't too brown or tan to pair with booties without it being matchy-matchy. Best of all, it is under $60! Maude Boutique also has some other great sweaters and outwear you can check out here :)

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature