mockneck sweater

Tuesday, October 25, 2016








top (sold out, similar here) | skirt (sold out, similar here) | clogs | watch

Hey there!

I hope y'alls week has started out great. I know mine has been kind of all over the place! It definitely feels more like a Thursday than a Tuesday, am i right!? Either way, I am super excited to share will y'all this outfit featuring this top from Maude Boutique! I absolutely love this mock neck crop top, and I am so sad it sold out before I could share it with you guys (its just that good), but I linked a very similar one that Maude has currently available in all sizes (but jump on it now, sizes go fast!) I am sure you have heard of Maude (or seen it-their Maude wall is all over Insta!!) but if you haven't, its the coolest boutique in Fayetteville, Arkansas (and my personal fave online :) Their selection is impeccable and I love their ability to be so fashion forward and chic, while still staying in such a great price range! Shop more of their new styles here, hurry before they sell out like this one did!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature