fall feels with btg

Tuesday, November 28, 2017












choker | top | pants | jacket

Hello again!

Are you regretting not buying something from cyber Monday right now like I am? I swear every year that I am going to save up and then when the day rolls around I'm not prepared for the sales at all! I am so excited to share that if you feel like you missed out like I did, you can use the code HAILEY20 to save 20% your purchase from btgauburn.com! So now you don't have to feel like you missed out :) I absolutely love all of these pieces because each is perfect for layering with other outfits. This peasant blouse is so dainty and beautiful, and would look great with a simple skirt or pair of jeans. These pants will carry you through this entire season and all the way into spring! Not to mention, my choker is Chan Luu and layers so well with other pieces, and can be flipped around to make a little bow in the front, so you get two necklaces in one.
Thank you BTG for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature