gunmetal for fall

Wednesday, November 1, 2017




DIFF sunnies | jewels

Hey there!

I normally always gravitate towards gold tones, but this fall I am absolutely obsessed with gunmetal. These sunnies are perfect for fall, and all black has also been my go to this season. I also have been loving gunmetal in jewelry, like this necklace from Jewels by Jessica (check her out, she is my sweet friend from cheering together years ago and her pieces are so cute and affordable). Crescent moons have been all the rage for a while, and I love that she took that look and incorporated the gunmetal and the lariat style to that!
Don't forget that you can save 25% of your purchase from DIFF by using the code HAILEY25 :)
*Thank you to Diff and Jewels by Jessica for sponsoring this post

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature