Sunday, November 12, 2017




Hello again!

Today I'm so happy to be sharing this necklace combo that I have been wearing non-stop from Bent by Courtney! If you haven't already heard of her jewelry line, I need you to stop what you are doing right now and go check it out. I am obsessed with her hammered, dainty, and polished pieces. Though I love every piece from her collection, these two are most definitely my faves! When I wore them together to work, I had at least 5 people stop me and ask where I got them from. They make such good layering pieces and I love that the little star one can be worn casually and dressed up. Definitely go check out the rest of her collection and give her a follow on instagram :)
Thank you to Bent by Courtney for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature