{ Charles River Apparel Vest }

Monday, November 3, 2014











Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone got a good start off to your week! I am SO excited to be sharing this fab vest that I received in the mail this week from Charles River Apparel! The "Radius Quilted Vest" is apart of Charles River Apparels new 2015 line. I adore this vest not only because of  its vibrant color (and duh because its pretty) but because the quality of it. It is lightweight and perfect for layering. I'm already planning different ways I am going to layer it on my trip to Europe for Christmas! I feel like most times vests can make you too hot in all the worn places(hello...underarms) but this vest doesn't do that-all the more reason to love it. It also folds up and can fit in small purse(this matters to me because it goes from being 50 in the am to 80 in the afternoon here in Georgia). 


Until next time..

Hailey Daily






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature