{ rule breaker }

Friday, November 14, 2014








I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. One of the big things that has always bothered me about fall is the whole "no white after labor day" rule. I don't know about y'all but living in the south makes it pretty hard not to wear white year round (hello.. 70 degree temps in November). So, I have justified the rule by exempting the south from the entire concept and labeled it as "winter white" (even if it never really becomes winter down here.. but shhh :) White jeans are just such a staple piece and I love wearing them regardless the time of year. What do you do think, am I a rule breaker or is time for a change?

P.S. Once again I would like to give a huge shoutout to the lovely Georgie  Latremouille for taking these amazing shots of me! She is an awesome up-and-coming photographer and I would love to recommend her to anyone that lives in the Augusta, GA area!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature