{ fall basics }

Wednesday, November 5, 2014








Hello everyone!

Ahh its finally beginning to feel like fall in the south! We are FINALLY in the consistent low 60's and boy does it feel good. I have been waiting to wear this J. Crew field jacket since I bought it was back in July. Im so excited to pair it with my new favorite boots.They are by far the most comfy boots I own and that pretty much go with anything! There is just something about the classic looks of fall. A nice white button down, jeans, and riding boots is one of my go to outfits moving into this cooler weather. Whats your favorite combo this fall? 

This week I decided to (for the first time ever!) team up with the super sweet Faith of Ivory Empire and share with yall our favorite fall look featuring the basic white button down. We both styled it with cognac riding boots and dark denim. I threw on a J.Crew field jacket, while Faith decide to go with a cute cardi. Both looks are perfect for fall and super easy to achieve. Whats your favorite way to style a white button down?

P.S. Once again I would like to give a huge shoutout to the lovely Georgie  Latremouille for taking these amazing shots of me! She is an awesome up-and-coming photographer and I would love to recommend her to anyone that lives in the Augusta, GA area!

Check out her page Sundaze Photography and follow her on instagram at @welcometogeorgia

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature