{ hot pink and herringbone }

Monday, November 24, 2014






Hello, Hello, Hello!

So, today starts off the beginning of my Thanksgiving Break!I don't know about y'all but I have been anxiously awaking this week for quite some time. I have been so overwhelmed with school it will be nice to even get one day full of relaxation (and yummy food!) in. I will be working most of my break because this is the busiest time for retail! 
Today we randomly had a high of 74, and I gotta tell ya- that will through off your outfit planning (I promise I'm not a diva..:). I wasn't quite sure of what to wear  because the temps in the morning were around 60 but in the afternoon when I head to work it was around 73. For this reason I thought and Elsa top and Herringbone vest would be the perfect combo! 

What plans do y'all have for Thanksgiving day and the rest of the break? Any fun Black Friday plans??

Until next time.. 

Hailey Daily 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature