{ green top }

Friday, September 4, 2015








Green  Umgee Top-:The Swank Company // Earrings: Senn Designs (Swank) // Shoes: Altar'd State

OH LABOR DAY. How I love having this day off to relax I hate the realization of 'no white pants' that comes along with it. Yes, I live in the south and it is acceptable (to me at least) to wear white pants AT LEAST until October. Lets face, its still 100 degrees outside and packing away my white clothing just doesn't seem right. SO, having said that when I saw this beautiful emerald green top come through the store last week I had to get my hands on it because I knew I needed to wear it with white pants like, um, pronto. This top is perfect for date nights, dinner, and just going out. I love how simple it is but yet it makes such a statement.  

If you'd like to purchase this top (it also comes in black, brown, and wine-swoon!) give The Swank Company a call at (706)-432-9282

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature