{ neons after summer }

Wednesday, September 16, 2015










 earrings || shoes || tote || necklace || watch

I know, I know......I know exactly what you are thinking. "Hailey, it's September and you are wearing hot pink AND white"..I know, bold move. Insert smirk face emoji here. If you live pretty much anywhere in Georgia you know the struggle of dealing with the 3 week long time period we like to call "fall". That's right, so while everyone is enjoying their lightweight sweaters and booties we are still sunbathing and/or roasting. Don't get me wrong, most times this is some what great, however it leaves my posts a little behind (selfish, whatever). So, why pretend to be wearing all of those wonderful things we spoke of while I could still be getting some use out my favorite white pants and neon top I found for $5 at the J.Crew Warehouse Sale?? Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check out Walking in Memphis High Heels post

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature