adpi tee

Thursday, November 3, 2016










Hey there! 

I absolutely love blogging, but sometimes I feel like I am only sharing looks that I only wear a couple times a week (usually to work), and I never get to share what I actually wear to class/around town! I am so excited to do so in a two part series and share with y'all University Tees, a t-shirt company that is passionate about creating shirts for the modern college student. UTees does custom bulk orders for your greek organization and they also have greek products that are available for individual purchase (closing on a specific time frame, so move fast!) I absolutely love this super soft tee, and the print is to die for! For class I almost always wear a t-shirt and leggings/jeans, so this look is one of my favorite to wear once the weather gets a little chillier. I also love that there is a vibe that no two prints are alike on the website and they are very specific to your organization as all of them are different. 
Definitely check out the rest of their website, specifically their individual order section-there are so many good tees and sweatshirts on there now, or if you are looking for a custom bulk order head here! Stay tuned for next weeks post and the second part of the What I Wear to Class series :)
*Thank you University Tees for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature