Behind the Glass

Wednesday, November 16, 2016




Hey there!

I hope y'all have had a great start to your week. I am eager to get this week over as next week is Thanksgiving break and I'll be headed home. This week has also been extra fun for me as I am Employee Stylist of the Week at the boutique I work at here in Auburn, Al. Behind the Glass is such a fun and expressive place to work, and I am so thankful I get to work with such beautiful souls. I thought it would fun and something different to share just a snippet of what I styled for the shoot. My favorite thing about BTG is that it offers a little bit of everything! I decided to go with three completely different looks that I thought showed who I am style wise! 

This is what I had to say about the shoot and working at BTG:

"As a fashion blogger, my style is constantly defined by trends and what is "in" at the moment. Therefore, I never allow my personal style to be restricted to one category of clothing. I absolutely love to play with different styles and looks, because I find that it is the best form of self-expression! Behind the Glass embodies this and allow the inclusion of all styles, as it is free, chic, trendy, edgy, sophisticated, and boho, all wrapped into one. From here styles I have chosen three different looks that define what BTG has given me: a sense of confidence in bohemian flare, a sophisticated edge, and a little bit of flirty sass." 

To see some more pics or to like the post (you know you want to), head to BTG's Facebook Page :) 
Everything seen here can be shopped in store (+ a website with a super fun inventory!)

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time...
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature