zipper booties

Monday, November 21, 2016







Maude Booties | scarf | thermal | jeans

Hey there!

Since the beginning of this fall season I looked for the perfect neutral bootie. I wanted a pair that was different from other boring booties that don't really have a wow factor. This pair from  Maude Boutique is the perfect neutral bootie that I had been looking for! I absolutely love the zipper detail on the side and back, and the soft, smooth leather is so incredibly soft to the touch. I love how easily they can be dressed up or down, and how good they look with skinny jeans and flare jeans! The best part about these booties is that they are at such a good price!
*Thank you Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature